Information for Performers
Performers for BATC 2024 can perform in-person or virtually.
Decide which option works best for you, and then complete the BATC 2024 Performance Request Form
- Perform in-person at the BATC Marathon at St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church in Madison, Saturday March 9. Requests for performance slots must be received by Friday, March 1. Late requests will be considered in the order received if time slots are still available.
- Self-record your performance for the virtual festival. See instructions below. Submit recordings by Friday, March 1, or request a delayed submission date if needed.
- note: If you have need of special instruments, accompanists, additional performers for an ensemble piece, or a performance space to make a virtual recording, BATC will try to help you make arrangements. Contact us with your request.
Instructions for submitting your self-recorded performance
View our short video with tips on how to record your performance.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Make certain you shoot your video in “landscape” rather than “portrait” mode. You want the width of your video to be greater than the height.
- Video resolution: If possible, set your device’s camera to record video at 1080p at 30 fps. This will result in high definition video most appropriate for our YouTube channel. (This is the default setting for most recent iPhones).
- File Names: Name your files clearly with your last name and one or two words of the title. If you are submitting separate files for movements or pieces, number them in the order you wish them to appear.
- Submission: Submit your performance video here by uploading the file(s) containing your recording. We will reply to confirm that we have received your recording. Note: If you don’t already have a Google Drive account or app, you will need to install one on your device in order to do the upload.
If you have any questions, contact BATC for assistance.